Thursday, May 17, 2012

I’m Watching You Slovenia – Always Watching You


Mood: Pretty Damn Chipper
Listening to: IPL talking heads

So….my happy mood. The wonderful Lady in Red gave me a Liebster award over at my Masala blog. Please go check her out. Once again, much obliged. This made my week. I also just had a bowl full of butterscotch ice cream. Let me explain butterscotch ice cream for those not familiar. Indian butterscotch ice cream is not actually butterscotch flavored. It is cupcake frosting flavored (no joke, you can’t eat more than a small scoop it’s so sweet – well, I can’t anyhow) and has random….crunchies in it. I’m not sure what they are, but it’s yummy.  

IPL stands for Indian Premier League. It’s cricket time bitches. I have been converted. Not too happy to see Mumbai get spanked by Calcutta, but I’m a Bangalore gal anyhow, so it doesn’t matter.

Last weekend I went to my sister in laws house with the husband and monkeys to spend some quality family time. I disconnected myself from my laptop with much pain and suffering and left it at home.  When I came back, my Outlook kept being ridiculous about sending and retrieving emails. This is nothing new – my outlook officially hates me, possibly because it has to load so many blogs every day. I love me some reading blogs. When I tried to log on to Google mail online, I was told that my account was targeted by a hacker in Slovenia and I should definitely get on the changing my password thing.

Good save Google, much appreciated. I hate spammers. So glad I wasn’t made into one. Slovenia – I’ve got my eye on you.

The G is headed off to Sri Lanka for a week. I may or may not have time to update this blog this week. Check out the link above for my blog about life in India (Masala). There will be descriptions of Sri Lanka, along with pictures. Hopefully lots of them, I do love my camera. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go finish packing. Packing procrastination is my favorite kind of procrastination

Becky

P.S. 10 points for anyone who recognizes the reference in the title.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so want those ten points but don't know what the reference is ;-)

You're the most fun person ever to give an award to! I'm so happy you're getting such a kick out of it!

Have fun procrastinating and packing... and have a great time in Sri Lanka. Can't wait to hear about it!

Becky said...

Lol. It's a quote from Monster's Inc., only without the Slovenia added in.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I watched five minutes of it and then had to stop lol... I should try again though because everyone says it's so good.

Becky said...

It's really cute. My kids happened to LOVE this movie when they were little, so I've only seen it a bazillion times. :-)