Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Taking Up Residence in a Clothing Receptacle

Mood: Cranky from the obscene heat and humidity. For the 3rd day in a row.
Listening to: Hercules. Again.

I know I’m a little late in making fun of this, but I’m just getting around to blogging again. It’s not the easiest thing in the world for me to get on the computer. Not with 2 kids and a co-dependent husband.

So what kind of person, exactly, wanders into a stranger’s house and then decides it would be a good idea to take up residence in that person’s spare bedroom? In the closet. In a compartment. I guess she was homeless, but how could you possibly think that the person would not notice activity in a spare bedroom? Not to mention food going missing and such.

To the dude: What? How could you not notice a strange, homeless lady in your home for an entire year? This just goes beyond anything. You didn’t notice missing food, a disturbed shower, or say, long hairs laying around? What? Maybe it’s just because I live in a smaller apartment or perhaps because I have my closets filled pretty much to the brink, but I am pretty damn sure I would notice if someone else was in my house. I’m pretty observant and like things in their place. I’m positive that I would notice someone else using the shower.

Crazy!

Becky

No comments: