Monday, June 2, 2008

Movie Review: Knocked Up

Listening to: A TV show about Angels being evil

Mood: Calm

I have been looking forward to watching this movie since it came out. It looked so promising. From what I heard, Seth Rogan is quite the up and coming funny man. This is why it was so disappointing. The story line was not only clichéd, it was way to drawn out and made way too many clichéd points. It also wasn’t that funny. Seth probably will go on to comic greatness, but I was underwhelmed by Kathrine Heigl. I don’t watch the tv show she is in, nor have I seen 27 dresses, so I don’t know if it’s just this movie or her acting in general. I hope not too many people bothered paying to see this in the theater. Hopefully they just wasted a Saturday evening watching it at home.

Becky

No comments: